Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Don't you, forget about me

I hope you haven't lost faith in me....I have not given up on my journey through this insanity....I've just thought the fewer the posts, the more inclined people will be to read.  I have been doing workouts religiously up until this weekend.  This program does not take in to account that you can get sick.  I had a nasty cold all weekend....felt like a sumo wrestler was sitting on my chest.  I went to do my work out Sunday and could only get through the warm up...Yesterday was worse....So I skipped (EEGAADS!)...BUT....Usually I work out Sunday-Friday with Saturday off.  So that the guilt of skipping a day didn't plague me I shifted my weekly workout to Monday-Saturday.  This is my last week of regular "insanity". Next week is my "recovery" week and after that everything is to the "MAX"...literally...that's what it says.  Anyone who's done insanity know what this is about? Should I be scared?  Please help me in knowing what to expect?

On the bright side of things, my jeans are quite comfortable and loose around the waste.  I feel like you can finally see some differences, esp in my apple bottom (hehe) and my face.  The number on the scale is slowly lowering.  I am hoping to see some major changes in the next month!

2 comments:

  1. The next set of workouts is definitely taken to the next level, but no matter what you're always going to have to make some little modifications here and there. Just push push push!

    I feel like the hardest were the Level 3/4 Drills...Whenever I used anything from the MAX series I had to make accommodations for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your body is saying...she's serious!! Good for you...keep up the great work. Doesn't feel great to be comfortable in your clothes!! Yay for you..keep pushing girl...-

    ReplyDelete