Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Still on the wagon

Hello everyone.  I'm still here insanitying away.  I'm halfway through "recovery week".  Recovery my ass.  Sure it isn't as "exhausting" as a normal insanity work out, but I certainly would not label the work out as a RECOVERY.  Sean T is a nut if he thinks my muscles are recovering!  There are a lot of slow movements this week and boy do my hipflexors hurt!  I have been sort of on and off with the recovery formula I got from GNC.  I'm beginning to think I got sucked into a scam with it.  I haven't taken it recently and have not had the immense pain that I had in week one.  I suppose that could be due to me just gaining some muscle.  Any way...clothes are startin to look pretty nice....definitely have dropped some belly fat.  Haven't really measured or weighed anything recently.  I was weighing myself and getting frustrated because I'm feeling lighter but the scale is going back up....I know I know...it's muscle...But i want a low number.  so THERE

No comments:

Post a Comment