Wednesday, February 22, 2012

To lose or not to lose

WHY AM I NOT LOSING!  seriously.  Im bloated to hell and STARVING.  I am drinking water like it's my second job but still the bloat.  Working out yesterday was a total bust and I was uber disappointed with myself, but I said...this is not working.  I felt so bloated I thought I may float away, I was exhasted...and it was creeping up to 6:30 and I still hadn't eaten dinner so I was STARVING.  It is difficult to work out through that when all you can think about is eating.  So today I had a more refreshed attitude about working out and did a better job.  I'm almost half way through month two..which means I have a little over two weeks left.  I am disappointed because I am not seeing the changes I was expecting to see.  I won't let this stop me though.  Even if it means having to do this ALL over again.

I did sign up for my first 5k though! I am super excited and its another finish line for me to head to!  I need to get some better tape measurement and I will try to post my "inch loss" because I feel like THAT is where I am losing.  Just wish the scale would show my hard work dammnit!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment