Monday, February 13, 2012

WOAH MONTH TWO

OK ok ok ok. OK. ok.  Day one of MAX interval training.  I got my ass whooped.  60 minutes.  It isn't even like the workout is harder...those extra 20 minutes are KILLER!!!!  You know it's bad when the jacked totally fit people on the video are literally  sprawled on the floor at the conclusion of the work out.  Now I tried to pace myself through this work out because I wanted to be able to get through it but THAT was tough.  That was INSANE!!!!  This is going to be a tough month.  Those 40 minute workouts spoiled me.  Once you got through the "warm up" and the stretch you had 20 minutes of workout!  NOW....after the warm up and stretch you have like 45 MINUTES OF WORKOUT!!!  OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!  POWER THROUGH!


DIG DEEPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment